Endeavor Technologies is pleased to cooperate with NUM U.S.A. to offer the only comprehensive service to NUM servomotors and spindle motors in North America. Combining NUM U.S.A.’s technical support for CNCs and drives with Endeavor Technologies’ expertise servicing motors is the only way to ensure your motor has been rebuilt and tested correctly.
Please click here to Contact Us.
All service for NUM motors must be initiated through NUM U.S.A. To arrange for service to your NUM motor, amplifier, or CNC, please contact:
Mr. Kevin Gruszka
T. 630.505.7722 x238
Mr. Jovanny Avitia
Here are a few pitfalls unqualified “repair” shops fall victim to:
- Improperly disassembling AMS series spindle motors, destroying bearing concentricity
- Failing to adequately test static brake torque
- Improperly aligning resolver feedback
- Damaging digital encoder feedback using improper removal / installation equipment
- Installing inadequately rated bearings in high speed spindle motors
- Failing to complete immersion testing of IP67 servomotors.
Only NUM U.S.A. and Endeavor Technologies:
- Stock the necessary, proprietary parts required to rebuild NUM motors.
- Can retro-fit obsolete motors with new encoders and update drive firmware.
- Employ technicians trained at NUM Italy.
View a list of NUM motors we service.