Many “repair shops” offer repair to Fanuc spindle and servomotors. Endeavor Technologies sets itself apart from the others by:
- Testing motors with actual Fanuc servo controllers and Fanuc CNCs.
- Stocking original Hitachi 200C lead wire for built-in motors.
- Offering Epox-E-Pak molding to extend the life of built-in motors.
- Developing tooling and techniques to rewind stators without damaging the concentricity of the fore and aft bearings.
- Stocking replacement friction rotors for fail-safe brakes.
Each Fanuc motor rebuilt by ETI is test run to full speed until bearing temperatures stabilize. Vibration levels are monitored and verified to be within Fanuc’s specification, and each motor is checked to ensure that it conforms to the factory assembly tolerances. Every Fanuc brake motor is torque tested after being rebuilt to ensure it holds at least the factory specified torque.
Please Contact Us about rebuilding your Fanuc motor today!
View a list of Fanuc motors we service.