Many “repair shops” offer repair to Okuma spindle motors, and a few claim to be able to repair Okuma servomotors as well. Endeavor Technologies sets itself apart by:
- Stocking a wide variety exchange spindle motors and servomotors with a full one (1) year warranty
- Stocking components such as fans, terminal blocks, resolvers, shafts, and brake friction rotors
- Re-magnetizing or completely rebuilding demagnetized or damaged permanent magnet rotors
- Completely rebuilding and torque testing fail-safe brake assemblies
- Offering Epox-E-Pak winding molding service for built-in windings
Each Okuma motor rebuilt by ETI is test run to full speed until the bearing temperatures stabilize. Vibration levels are monitored and verified to be within Okuma’s specification, and each motor is checked to ensure that it conforms to the factory assembly tolerances for shaft runout, flange runout, and flange perpendicularity. Every Okuma brake motor is torque tested to ensure that it holds at least 150% of the factory specified torque.
Please Contact Us about rebuilding your Okuma motor today.
View a list of Okuma motors we service.