We offer complete rebuilding services for Mitsubishi small capacity, medium inertia servomotors for use with the MR-J2 and MR-J2S servo controllers.
What you get:
Your motor, completely refurbished and fully tested with new bearings, new cables, and a new encoder – every time.
What we do:
- Test the motor to verify it is faulty.
- Clean and inspect each component.
- Perform high and low voltage diagnostic tests of the motor winding and Ke test of rotor magnets.
- Replace or re-machine worn bearing housings.
- Dynamically balance the rotor as required.
- Replace the encoder, bearings, connecting cables, and shaft seal.
- Replace any damaged or worn fail safe brake, or encoder cover.
- Reassemble the motor, and adjust and program the encoder.
- Run-in the motor with a Mitsubishi MR-J2S servo controller to check for excessive noise, temperature, and vibration.
- Verify proper encoder operation, including absolute functionality.
- Test holding torque, pull-in voltage, current draw, coil resistance and ground wall insulation of the fail-safe brake.
What it costs:
Please note: There is a test fee of $150 if the motor turns out to be in working order and no further service is required.
Or call us at (630) 562-0300
The following may result in the motor being declared “not repairable,” or requiring additional cost subject to the customer’s approval:
- Failed stator winding
- Failed magnet rotor
- Severely damaged output shaft
- Special versions with non-standard cables or encoders